Lancer Evo 2 Vi-PEC V44 522 hp Norway

bsh

This is actually not a customer car, it is my private car.

It is running a 2.3 Eagle crank, Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, HKS 272, stock head, stock IC, Ku Engineering intake, Precision GT35R 0.63 A/R, 1200 cc injectors and Carbonetic tripple plate carbon clutch.

The car started instantly after installing the Vi-PEC and idled pretty well in short time. It is very smooth to drive and will tune it on E-85 in the spring as we only have E-75 in the winter. I am currently running regular pump fuel.

I also have FP 35R with 0.82 exhaust and a very nice tubular exhaust manifold from JHRacing that will be mounted when I get some time to my own cars :D Hoping to break into 600 hp at the hubs with E-85 in the spring.

Evo2522hp.png

Boost:

Evo2boost522hp.png

• 4 years later...

A little update with my car. Now I am running a 94 mm stroke for higher revs, Manley pistons and rods. Turbo is a BW EFR 8374. Have also installed Kelford TX-284HL cams, Kiggly springs and a nice Driven Innovation intake manifold. A custom Garrett core IC are also made. Made 608 hp at the hubs last year. Aiming for 650-700 this year.

Have also upgraded to a custom, bulletproof 4th gear and 3.545 ratio diffs (stock 3.909).

A set with XYZ coilovers as the ones I previously had was not able to adjust due to broken adjustment screw...

Gearbox not finished yet...

From a 1/4 mile event in Danmark, DHB 2013. Ran a 10.55

IMG_2374.jpg

New 4th gears

IMG_1385.jpg

IC

IMG_05201.jpg

EFR 8374

CIMG4829.jpg

• 3 months later...

Had a some hours yesterday for my car and did abit tuning with E85 and the new 3.5" exhaust. Ended up with 495 tq and 650 hp@the hubs (Dynapack). Here is the dynosheet with E85 and 30 psi of boost. Could not boost more due the actuator dont want more... Have a stronger dual port Forge actuator from Full Race that will be fitted.

Boost is 30 psi and is achieved @5000 rpm with a 500 rpm/s ramp rate.

Exhaust back pressure was about equal boost pressure@6000 rpm and rose to max 5,8 psi over boost pressure higher in the revs.

Max turbospeed I saw was 104.000 rpm.

IMG_1685_zps238e5ecc.jpg

nice work man!

good to see finally some real dyno sheets from the EFR turbos. Looks like the spool is where it was with the GT35R but there is 150hp more power, i'd say it looks like a good turbo :)

of course RE85 helps also.

Thanks

The car is now 2.1 (94 mm stroke) vs 2.3 (100 mm) as in the first dynosheet so I am very happy with spool. I think 50+ hp should be in reach with alittle more boost:)