44s PossumLink power issues?

Ian Oliver

I run a 2002 subaru wrx on a G1 44S PossumLink.

Of late I've had an issue where the voltage goes from 0 to 21 back to 0 repeating constantly messing with the sensors/fans/ ect... this happens while running and while stationary with the key on.

Does this sound like maybe a power regulator is bad on the ecu board? or would this be with in my cars wiring harness, I have added more ground wires from the battery, from the ECU and a new battery, to no effect.

I am connected to a windows laptop for viewing the ecu

• 2 weeks later...

I have now replaced the entire wiring harness, and still had the same issue.

I was lucky enough to find an identical ECU 2 hours away. and this has fixed my issue with the power and the car runs great.

The only problem I'm having now is the antilag menu is there but only has 1 field and no drop down for on/off

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1893243 the board says 264 on it and was sold as already upgraded.

Do I need to upgrade? and is there a way to find out what each one of my boards is?

my old board has 303R on it.  s/n 422943

Thanks and sorry for the long windedness of all this just really want to drive my rally car again.