Downloading Problem - Injectors Problem

Eric

Dear Sir,

I have the engine is working on 2 piston.I think I figer out what is the problem, as I told you in the auxiliary outputs - fuel I find injectors 3 and 4 where off. I tried to put the function to injection and I saved it till there is was find. The problem is when I try to download it to the ecu it show at download ok and save but remain with the same values of before plus showing comunication error. I also went to the injector test section injectors 1 and 2 pulse fine but 3 and 4 dead.

What you suggest me to do please.

Thanks 

Eric 

Hi Eric,

I am going to make some assumptions here, that your engine is a 4 cylinder engine and that you want to run sequential injection.

Here are the first things I would check on your basemap:

1) Look at the configuration window under ECU settings, Do you have the number of cylinders set to 4?

2) Look at the Fuel main window under ECU settings > Fuel > Fuel Setup. Is the injection mode set to sequential?

The number of injectors showing under 'auxiliary outputs fuel' is determined by these two settings. If you have checked these settings and they are ok you can reply with your basemap attached and I will have a look for you. also if you could let me know what type of engine you are running.

Regards,

Scott.