98 Eclipse GS-T Tuning Help

Dexter Kram

Hey guys, new to the forum I have a 98 eclipse I bought with a blown engine, did a swap in it and now having trouble firing it up.. I have went through everything and tested everything from my sparkplugs to ignition coils to injectors to fuel pump etc, etc. than I decided to plug in link ecu to it because the ecu was my last bet and it looks to me like everything got wiped out.. I was wondering if anyone has a basic tune for a 2nd gen eclipse 4g63t or could help me out in any way on what i should do. I have attempted to use the base map for the 4th - 8th gen evo because they also have 4g63 engines but when i do this still no fire and the ecu throws up ecu fault code 11,20 and 46... any help would be appreciated! also addition car specs or info can be provided if needed the engine is mostly stock besides a few little odds and ends like cold air intake, megan racing exhaust etc.

Thanks,

Dexter

Hi Dexter

First step will be to use the Ignition test and Injection test functions to check each is happy.

You will also need to check and confirm the configuration of all the inputs and outputs.

Then you can see if you have any RPM reading on the ECU when cranking. To check the trigger configuration.