Log trace cross hair missing

Dinn

Hi there,

I am using the new G4+ extreme ecu for my own car, previously i have tune a lot of G4's ecu with no issue at all for my customers car. Just wondering that on the G4+ ecu i could not activate the Log trace cross hair after downloading and playback the datalog from the ecu. Is there anything i should do to make it happen cause it's really hard for me to make any changes on the circuit... Need a little help here and Thank you...

Cheers...

Good afternoon,

If you right click on a table you can select 'Logged Value Cross Hairs'. Give that a try.

If the problem still persists, does the logged value cross hairs not display on all tables, or only some? Does it work on the main fuel and ign tables?

Also, please attach your base-map and log file to your reply and I will try them here.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Done that already, there was no logged value at all tables. If i stop playing the logged file and reselect the logged value cross hairs the cross hairs exist but only at 0 rpm and 0 mgp. When i replay the logged file automatically the cross hairs dissapears.

I can playback all other cars logged file on the G4 software, but only for my car with the G4+ ecu and software the logged value cross hairs missing.

Thank you for your attention scott.