Engine wiring diagram for 4 cylinder

Guest |260|

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the answers you have given on this forum so far to my newbie questions.

I am about to embark on an install of a ViPec V44 into a BMW E30 M3 (4 cylinder S14 engine).

In order to have Apex build me a harness I need to provide them with a line drawing of the harness inputs and their lengths, etc.

From reading this forum,,, all you guys know all this already

Has anyone saved a line drawing / schematic for a stand alone engine harness for basic 4 cylinder 16V, 4 injector engine you would be willing to share?

Engine is a BMW S14 4 cylinder. 16v, 4 injectors, will run COP, sequential injection and spark with a cam and crank sensor.

I am about to start on mine and am a bit overwhelmed starting from scratch having never done it before.

I'm pretty good with the wrenches, but this stand alone stuff is new territory for me...

If someone has even a basic starting point of one for a basic ole racing twin cam, 4 cylinder they are willing to share,,, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help for the new guy...

Cheers

jimmy p