David Choong

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We require the serial number from your ECU to allow us to get you the unlock code.

Once you have this code you can then download the latest PC Link for G4 and run the firmware update from PC Link.

• 2 weeks later...

You can copy and paste most of the information over. It is however time consuming.

If you open the G3 map in G4 PCLink this will allow you to copy the numbers. In a second PClink connected to the ECU you can then paste the numbers in to the correct table.

• 10 months later...

I've got a LinkPlus G3. It worked fine with the early version Subaru trigger system running a lot of power. I was WARNED not to use the G3 with the later model trigger system by AVO and Phil Lowe as it caused issues with the rpm inputs and caused rev cut etc.

However I thought I'd give it a go and now i've got the exact issues they warned about. The rpm mid run will go to random > 10,000 rpm. Worst I've seen is 75,000 rpm!!! Have installed new high quality shielded wiring however the issue still remains. The issue goes away when rev cut is disabled however this is obviously unacceptable.

Will the Link G4 firmware solve this issue?

• 2 months later...