New feature..

Guest |229|

In logging..

Lets say it can log for 10 hours, just to make this simple.

Could it be possible to make an option to choose that when the memory is full, it deletes the first part of the log.. so it keeps going in a loop, over and over, so the logged material always is the last 10 hours of data. Dont know if you know what i mean.

I want it to be in a continues loop.

its filling up, and when full it just overwrites from the beginning, and from here on until the log is deleted or downloaded, it keeps going in a loop were the log is full, and have the last 10 hours.

Could it be possible to make an option to choose that when the memory is full, it deletes the first part of the log.. so it keeps going in a loop, over and over, so the logged material always is the last 10 hours of data. Dont know if you know what i mean.

This option will be added in the future. With 4MB of logging available, this feature is not so important compared to ECU with only a few kilobytes of memory. Also I do not see any reason to log continuously. On a race engine, you only want to log when the engine is under race conditions. You can make the logger turn on automatically when racing by using a Aux output connected to a the digital input that controls the logger. Then set the RPM you want to start logging.

Ray.