4age twin coil pack

sasha

hey guys plz help, having a problem to run 2 twin electronic coil pack on 4agze,  spend already a week trying to sort it out, i'm give up, i think there is a couple of problem 1 triger set up, currently trig1 is 24 tooth cam, trig 2 4 tooth crank puls1,  or distributer time mark any ideas? 

i have test a coil pack 1 and 2 both of them working as well as injectors 

before everything was alright until head gasket blow i have change a head gasket and  want to install electronic coil pack, 

btw another thing the engine speed only 150rmp is that normal?

To run the two coil configuration. You will need to modify you triggers. To be a 24 tooth for trigger 1 and a single tooth for trigger 2.

With the existing 4 teeth each being at a TDC point we have no way to work out where in the cycle the engine is.

Hi Simon. That exactly what i've done. there is another problem i was trying to start the car with base map and some setup give no result. i have load up a map from atom it start but the tps is not working. i gess the problem is a trigger setup. do you have any extra info about that? thanks

You will need to make sure all the basics are set correctly.

Make sure inputs and out puts are configured to match how the unit has been wired.

TPS calibration will need to be done and base timing set before attempting to start the engine.

Check all inputs are reading correctly such as IAT, ECT and MAP