Recommended UK Mapper

Sparkystav

Hello all, Ive had a Link G4 installed for a couple of years on my Turbo IS200 and i must say its a great bit of kit. But i want to add a few things (up the boost by .2bar, external fuel reg, etc) so i will need it remapping. However the guy who mapped it originally is no longer available so who do people recommend from personal experience in the UK, im in the Lancashire but can travel. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Previously marc stavert wrote:

Hello all, Ive had a Link G4 installed for a couple of years on my Turbo IS200 and i must say its a great bit of kit. But i want to add a few things (up the boost by .2bar, external fuel reg, etc) so i will need it remapping. However the guy who mapped it originally is no longer available so who do people recommend from personal experience in the UK, im in the Lancashire but can travel. thanks

Where in Lanc's are you Marc ? I've alway's used Andrew Carr in preston,i run a 480 bhp road/sprint impreza and he's mapped it from it's beggining up to present from my power FC,link G3 and current SimTek ecu. He is usually very busy so email is best,mention Adz sent you - [email protected]