Link G4+ xtreme red setup

Havy Zolkifli

Hi,

im installing the said ecu to a customer's car. Its an evo 3 installed with a set of denso 1000cc injectors.

Just finish up wiring it to the car and im planning to power it up and start up the car today.

Does anyone have a basemap for the said engine or can i use the evo3 basemap for the plug in to the wire in ecu?

Any kind of advise and tips are much appreciated.

Regards,

HAVY

Hi Havy,

you could use the base map settings for the plug and play, simply make both your MAP and the base file MAP fuel and ignition tables have the same X and Y axis settings, and then copy and paste the fuel and ignition tables from the demo file to your MAP.

You will just have to setup all of your Analogue volt and temp inputs, digital inputs etc how you have wired them on your ecu and ignore the plugins settings.

You will still require a timing light and a WIDEBAND AFR meter to get the engine running well, a timing light at least.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave,

i did just that, open the evo3 base map stored it to the ecu,

changed the inputs and outputs,

and luckily with just one crank it started,

had a few problems with the aux output,

ive set two aux output for the fuel pump relay , one for in tank and one for surge tank but only one will turn on, the status of one of the aux out remains off, it's not like if we set to fan whereby we have fan 1 and fan 2 and we can control it separately, 

i ended up setting one of it as gp output and turn it to on using the rpm> 

everything went smooth except the fuel pressure drop when I push it to 1.3 bar boost,

gonna change the pump and dyno it again tomorrow ,

thanks man for your help,

Best Regards

HAVY

image.jpg

Hi Havy,

well done, great news.

Don't forget you also have fuel pump control in Aux outputs under the fuel pump control tab, down the bottom of the list.

I do what you do, i am using 3 pumps on a car i am doing at present, primary lift,main pressure and then the third pump i set to come on at 3000 rpm and 150 Kpa.

Regards

Dave.