G4 atom questions

90dsmturbo

Hey guys

I am new to link and just signed up to become a reseller of this amazing product line. I reside in the US and I tune quite a bit of cars. My question revolves around the recent storm upgrade and atom. I am purchasing a storm for my personal car which has 8 x 2150 cc injectors and e85 fuel. I am going to use this to familiarize myself with the new system and all its features. My question I see a huge market in my area for the atom, minus the 2 step rpm. With the recent expansion of the storm is there any chance of adding a basic aux rev limit function to the atom??  Thank you in advance

Kevin

Hi mate,

welcome aboard and wish you well with sales.

The more you use these products and the software , you will soon discover just how powerful this software is.

It is pretty much only limited by your imagination.

I have worked out a 2 STEP stategy as you refer to it as, we call it LAUNCH CONTROL for the ATOM.

As for an AUX REV LIMIT can you be more specific and please let us know exactly what you want.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Simon,

shhhhhhhhh don't tell them all haha.

Mine setup is far more sophisticated than that anyway, ha ha.

I have (proper) pretend   launch tables etc.

I call it poor mans Launch Control.

Using virtual auxillaries  etc also.

2 stages of this, 2 stages of that mixed in a bowl and bang we have lift off.

Regards

Dave,

Dave and Simon

Thanks for the replies!  By aux rev limit I am speaking of an old haltech term for a basic 2 step rpm without additional fuel or spark retard.  I tune a bunch of Haltech ecu's and the aux rev limit is the simplest form of a 2 step.  I would definitely be interested in hearing your methods some day Dave on how to do a proper launch control on the atom. 

Reguards

Kevin

Dave, you are bringing back memories of the old days having to setup launch control on SMCs. Come to think of it though, it never crossed my mind to setup something similar on the Atom. However, like 90dsmturbo stated, there's a viable market for it.

Cheers!