Altezzalink G4+ features upgrade

sankey

You will want to upgrade to firmware version  5.4.1.2482 or later.

Thanks, I have upgraded the firmware. However, While I was clicking the acel pedal a little bit, the AFR would go lean. But part throttle and WOT are fine. Why? 

Is this a new problem or has it existed always? It may be that the tuning is not correct just off throttle. Otherwise it could be a function like he over-run fuel cut not set up correctly. 

If you look at the Fuel tab of the runtime values window (F12 key) then you will be able to see trims being applied to the fueling.

Is this a new problem or has it existed always? It may be that the tuning is not correct just off throttle. Otherwise it could be a function like he over-run fuel cut not set up correctly. 

If you look at the Fuel tab of the runtime values window (F12 key) then you will be able to see trims being applied to the fueling.

Sorry for my typo. It's really rich down to 10 AFR when I push the acel pedal suddenly a little bit. But after I push acel pedal further more about over 10%, it becomes normal target AFR. The problem came out after feather upgraded to latest model. 

Check the short pulse width adder table under injector settings.

This is a new feature and will need to be set correctly. It is a long table so be sure to scroll across the full table.

If the information is not known for the injectors make sure the full table is set to 0.