Suzuki m16a vvt trigger setup

r32skizzzaaa

Hi simon

There is no pattern, I done some reacearch and using another branded ecu they used the subaru or a ford mondao or ecotech or something so will try them tonight. Otherwise what else could I do as thet each have a cam and crank sensor 3 wires, and they are not ajustable like the cas off a nissan rb for example 

Normally if you have the triggers somewhat close to the correct setup (correct sensor type, etc) you should get something showing on Trigger Scope. It this is giving nothing then you may need to access an oscilloscope and see what pattern Trig 1 and Trig 2 are producing. Ideally we would want to see am image showing Trig 1 and 2 over a period of 720 degrees of crank revolution.

Try with the trigger mode on 1 tooth per TDC with sensor set as opto hall. (this will just send the signals through with no decoding.

Make sure you have a power and ground to the sensors along with the signal wire to the ECU. 

I think you're going to need to get access to an oscilloscope and check the trigger signals at the ECU connector. This will help you diagnose what is happening.

If you are not receiving any trigger signals at the ECU connectors then this would indicate a wiring or sensor problem.