Altezza 1jz dash functionality

BURGESS.DJ

Hey guys  looking for some information and experience    I am doing an install shortly into an altezza with a g4+ fury   and the 3sge is being replaced by a 1jz  

I would like the dash to work like factory if that is possible  I have looked through the  altezza plugin can information and it uses a can to bean converter     does this mean I will not be able to wire the fury into the can network and make it work  with the same values as the plug in version?  

If not will the tacho and speedo work without the rest of the listed information bring transmitted. ? 

Tacho and speedo will work if the car is wired correctly, depending on the year of the car you might have to repin the speedo input for the cluster to be fed from the ABS ECU's output. Your fuel gauge will go down in quarters and you might have a challenge with the climate control.

Okay    what about this   the altezza link g4+plug in has the capabilites to run the oem canbus communications where the fury will sort of but I'll still have issues with the climate control fuel gauge etc etc.

So run the factory 3sge header plug and connections to the oem harness of communications and chassis functions    cut off the engine side wiring and crimp to suit the 1jz loom ?   Will this work  and the altezza plugin be able to change the trigger pattern to suit the 1jz motor and use the aux ign and aux inj channels 5 and 6  for that motor also being that it's a 6 cylinder not a 4  

Thanks 

The Atezza plug-in ECU does have the CAN to BEAN converter, none of the other ECUs produced by us do. It would be possible for the Altezza plug-in ECU to support a 6 cylinder engine if the pins were re-organised.

Yes, the Altezza plug-in ECU can have its trigger settings changed to suit the 1JZ.

Climate control works well. The request comes into the ECU over the BEAN and the ECU activates the A/C compressor clutch. There is an issue with the fuel consumption display, and on some vehicles this has a follow on effect on the fuel level gauge. We are currently testing a fix for these problems. I'm not aware of any other issues on the AltezzaLink ECU.

Edited by Scott