Traction control Slip target table disappeared on 3D table with 5.5.6 firmware

Dinn

Hi there,

After upgrading to a new 5.5.6 firmware, the Slip Target Table disappeared from the setup menu after changing it to 3D table mode. The table only appear in 2D table mode.

Thanks.

Edited by Dinn
Incomplete

After upgrading to a new 5.5.6 firmware, the Slip Target Table disappeared from the setup menu after changing it to 3D table mode. The table only appear in 2D table mode.

Make sure your ECU is online when setting this up. I just tested this and when setting it up offline I could not see the 3D table either. 

I found that problem also on other tables. For example if you set Launch table to 3D, while offline. 

Beside the other things, great work! Really excited to have more Logging Channels and 3D target Slip map. Can set now Target Slip vs G-force with the Thunder :-) 

And just found on the last Impreza, that a 2D Target table could be to less. Required steps change alot with running time (when valve warms up).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone's,

Problem solved, as scot mentioned need to online with the ecu. Sorry guys, my mistake.

After using the 3D table for the traction control the car runs very smoothly, i am using Target slip vs Gear since i don't have a G sensor. Just gain from non driven wheel acceleration log.

Thanks again guys.