Reverse Load axis not working in graph view in latest update 5.5.6.2942

Serkan

Hello,

I was really used to using the fuel and ignition tables and graph views with the "reverse load axis" option ticked, however in the latest update 5.5.6.2942, the graph view cannot be reversed even if the option is ticked. Only the table view is affected.

Also just noticed that toggling between fuel and ignition tables with the F and I keys does not toggle the graph view in the tuning page of the default layout.

Just wanted to bring these issues to your attention, sorry if I've written i the wrong place or if there is a workaround that I was unable to notice.

Thank you,

Serkan

I actually mean when running dual maps. Using the F key will sometimes cycle between fuel map 1 and fuel map 2. Same goes for I. I'm also having trouble if i try to select another table, say for instance a boost control table while in the tuning tab it will replace the fuel map on the tab. 

When opening a new table to avoid it going in place of an existing table you need to use the shift key when you click on the table. It will then open a second table view on the page.