base maps

rb ali

there's a ton of maps included with the pclink download package.  If you've got an RB30DET instead of the VL motor you could use one of the GTR basemaps and modify it to suit your engine/trigger/ignition/injector combo

Once the engine is up and running confirm all of the inputs and outputs are working correctly- there were a couple incorrectly set in the base map for my car, so confirm it's set right before going too far with mapping! :) 

OK.  I am new as to this. Was planning to use a rb25de base map jus to make sure it would start and roughly idle on my 30 running a 25de head .. Would that not be the go. Just want to make sure everything is algud b4 I go to dyno

Hi, 

Which ECU do you have?

The Holden VL base-map and the Nissan GTS-GTR base-map both use the Nissan 360 Opto trigger mode, but they have a different 'ECCS Widest Slot' value. The Holden base-map has 9, while the Nissan GTS-GTR base-map has 24. When you get to the stage of setting up the triggers you can use the 'Test ECCS Sync' setting to determine which is correct for your engine.

Whichever base-map you choose, it is likely the input and output layout will be different to how you have wired your ECU up. You will need to adjust the position of these to match your wiring.