Shift light on all O/P's, paste compare file, delay fault

Adturb

1) It would be a really nice addition if the shift light output could be set on ANY of the aux outputs, rather than only on the few high frequency ones. An LED doesn't need a particularly high frequency to flicker, and I would be happy with it 'ON' when above the gear and RPM dependant settings and it would save re-pinning the harness on my PNP loom. 

2) The ability to paste a compared table or section.

3) Time delay adjustment before the ECU logs a sensor fault, (e.g. warm up delay from Wideband or a short intermittent high condition)

4) Extra virtual outputs. These are a great feature and a few more would be amazing.

5) Review of the timers, these don't work as I would expect?

Couple of settings that could be corrected in the Evo IX Basemap for a UK car-

Ignition 8 = I/C Spray light on dash board. 

Digital Input 1 = Mivec (VVT) Pull Up Resistor needs to be ON.

Digital Input 2 = IC Spray [Auto] position, Pull Up Resistor needs to be ON and FALLING edge.

Keep up the great work guys, love the ECU and the continuous improvements that are being rolled out. The above is only nit-picking but would make great product even better!

Thanks for the suggestions and the UK EVO IX settings. I will pass them on.

1) It would be a really nice addition if the shift light output could be set on ANY of the aux outputs, rather than only on the few high frequency ones. An LED doesn't need a particularly high frequency to flicker, and I would be happy with it 'ON' when above the gear and RPM dependant settings and it would save re-pinning the harness on my PNP loom. 

Shift light can currently be set on Aux Outputs 1 to 8, spare Aux-Ign channels, and also spare Aux-Fuel channels. 

2) The ability to paste a compared table or section.

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean copy the values of a table from a compare table and paste them into the other open base-map?

5) Review of the timers, these don't work as I would expect?

There could be some improvements to the timers. I'd like to see a 'Switch Off' timer, and a constant repeat, or repeat for a number of cycles options. Is there anything else you were thinking of? Although the timers could be more advanced, they generally do as they are told. What are you trying to use them for? 

Thanks for the suggestions and the UK EVO IX settings. I will pass them on.

Happy to send my map over as it's 100% working on my IX, if it helps.

Shift light can currently be set on Aux Outputs 1 to 8, spare Aux-Ign channels, and also spare Aux-Fuel channels. 

The problem with the spare Aux Ign channels is that the LED ghosts, which is pretty annoying. I have moved it to a spare Aux Output (13 I believe) and have had to program it using 2 of the virtual Aux Outputs to give me a similar operation to the shift light table.

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean copy the values of a table from a compare table and paste them into the other open base-map?

Yes, exactly that. Currently I have to open PCLink twice and then highlight, copy from the source and paste into the new map. Not a huge issue, but would be a nice improvement. Maybe it could work by highlighting the area of the table and then hit a kind of paste option, incase it's only part that is needed?

There could be some improvements to the timers. I'd like to see a 'Switch Off' timer, and a constant repeat, or repeat for a number of cycles options. Is there anything else you were thinking of? Although the timers could be more advanced, they generally do as they are told. What are you trying to use them for? 

I have used one to activate a 4D table via a Virtual O/P, it would be nice if it could directly activate the 4D table, rather than using another virtual Aux. If the timer could be set to cycle (to constantly go on-off-on) that would be great, as you suggest with constant repeat.

Thanks again for the great work! :)