Missfire

a6_quattro

Hi

I'm a new user of the Fury and has just started up my Audi AAN with the 2,5 diesel block and running 1,8t COP.

I now suspect that I have a defect COP becuase the engine have some random missfires that you could feel and see at the lambda showing lean at those events, is there any way to see what coil having issues in the log?

Regards

Hans

I now suspect that I have a defect COP becuase the engine have some random missfires that you could feel and see at the lambda showing lean at those events, is there any way to see what coil having issues in the log?

Hi Hans,

No, no way to see this in the log file. Does the misfire happen at certain conditions? If yes this will help in tracking down the fault.

I believe it can be a trigger error. Look under Run time values-Triggers (Press "R") and see if the trigger error counter are counting. It shall not count while the engine is running... If it does, try with different trig1 filter level and arming values.

Are you running the 135 teeth or the 60-2 trigger?

Hi

Thank you all for the fast input in this issue!

It turned out that a signal cable from the ECU to the COP had a faulty connection in the harness despite brand new cable and harness. It was not obvious to look there because I did the ignition test twice and it looked ok.

I'm running 60-2 trigger.

Many thanks

Hans