Quick Tune Maths

sh4d0w

Hey guys quick question.  I'm looking for information on tuning without quick tune.  My question is what maths does quick tune use adjust the injector pulse width.  I would like to tune without quick tune.  For example I want to take a 4th gear WOT log and adjust the injector pulse width according to my fuel targets based off what I see is actually happening in the log.  I have a wide band and everything else I need to do what I need to do I just don't know the maths.

Thanks!

Hey guys quick question.  I'm looking for information on tuning without quick tune.  My question is what maths does quick tune use adjust the injector pulse width.  I would like to tune without quick tune.  For example I want to take a 4th gear WOT log and adjust the injector pulse width according to my fuel targets based off what I see is actually happening in the log.  I have a wide band and everything else I need to do what I need to do I just don't know the maths.

Thanks!

You know this function is already built in right?  Look up help on "quick trim".  Select the cell or range of cells in your fuel table that you want to adjust, then hit "M" key.  This will bring up the quick trim dialog where you enter your measured or "logged" AFR, it then compares it to the target AFR (either taken from your target table or you can enter some different target) and adjusts the cell values to correct the difference.