G4 extreme, won't rev

oemmk1

hi guys, I've got a G4 extreme on a turbo hayabusa drag bike but am having trouble with it reving past 10k, it just falls flat on its face. Have spent many hours on the dyno changing everything possible we can think of but with no success. I'm using a haltec oem replacement igniter and am starting to wonder if that's not up to the job, any suggestions guys I'm open to anything,

Cheers Sam

Nothing seems out of the ordinary either on the dyno or being logged at the track, dwell time is set at 2.4 @ 12v,

perhaps ive got some interference between the cam position sensor and ignition circuits, I'm really only guessing now.

i appreciate the support Simon cheers.

Trigger issues will normally cause a miss fire, unstable dwell and RPM.

Normally if its just going flat it will be something else. Spark energy, something restricting air flow.

Edited by Simon

I've been though the limits a number of times and can't see anything, doesn't mean I'm not missing something though

Would a poor igniter be causing weak spark energy, I know most guys use the nlr sim module just hard to justify the $600 us if that doesn't help

tried it without an air filter on the dyno and that didn't help, 

Probably not sorry Scott, not heading back to the dyno for a while, the a/f looked pretty consistent at about 12.5-12.8 ish and didn't seem to change once 10k was meet, it's a hard problem to describe it does feel like a limiter, it's consistent at about 10200 but nothing we change alters the outcome, cheers again guys