XS Expansion Loom

hspeck

I am beginning to feel I am a troll here ...

I have bought a XS Expansion Loom together with my Plug-In ECU for the Nissan R32 GT-R.

However, I am unable to find the wiring information. Can I know where I can find the information as I would like to use the expansion loom to connect to my wideband sensor and IAT.

Thank you.

Hi, the manual that came with the plug-in ECU should have a page detailing this. If you never received, or no longer have the manual that is ok, as PCLink Help also contains this info for the latest revision of the ECU. The attached image is for PCB V1.5, if you have a different version let me know.

Scott.

GTR expansion.PNG

oh, and something that needs to be added to the documentation (The colours so we don't have to pull the lid off the ECU to see what they are) :

(GTRLink)
Green = Sensor Ground
Red = Sensor Power
Grey = DI5
Brown = DI6
White = Volt 8
Blue = Volt 2
Yellow = Temp3
Orange = Temp4

oh, and something that needs to be added to the documentation (The colours so we don't have to pull the lid off the ECU to see what they are) :

(GTRLink)
Green = Sensor Ground
Red = Sensor Power
Grey = DI5
Brown = DI6
White = Volt 8
Blue = Volt 2
Yellow = Temp3
Orange = Temp4

I did receive a reply from Link's technical help, and yes Blue is indeed Volt 2.

Thanks.