ECU Logging and Mixture Map

Adturb

I was curious- is it possible to ECU log the necessary parameters to allow the mixture map to populate? After uploading the log from the ECU I then right click the mixture map and hit 'update'. All I get is a message saying 'Log file error: Fuel table parameter missing. Target table parameter missing.' 

I am logging 'Fuel Table 1', but when I search for 'target' there aren't any obvious parameters to add?  

Right click on Mixture Map and go to properties, see what it's actually using to log against and make sure you're logging these things.

If your fuel axis is MGP but you only log MAP, it wont work.

Also double check that they match how you're wanting to adjust the fuel, as you may want to exclude areas where TPS enrichment is happening, or fuel cut on decel etc.

Edited by Davidv

Yeah it definitely can, you just need to make sure you've got the required variables being logged.

It's awesome having it run at 100hz, because you can set your thresholds a bit tighter and get it working a bit more accurately.

Edited by Davidv

Ok..... So which variables do I need??

As put in my initial post it has pointed me to the fuel table and target table. I believe I have found the fuel table (fuel table 1) but can't find any variable that sounds like target table. 

Assuming you are only using 1 lambda sensor, you are going to want the following as a minimum:

• Engine Speed
  • Fuel table load axis (MGP or TP(Main))
  • AFR/Lambda Target table load axis (MGP or TP(Main))
  • Lambda 1

You may also want to consider ECT, IAT, TPS, TPS Delta, Overrun Fuel Cut Status.

Scott.

ECU Logging for Mixture MAP.PNG