Siemens / Deka 04891574AB Data for I88 ECU Configuration

c0op3r

Scott

I have been watching the YouTube Videos for setting up the I88 G+ using the Link software,  you make mention of having the correct data for the Injectors.  I have not been able to find the data on my injectors:

Siemens / Deka 04891574AB

the data I have is as follows:

Siemens DEKA 46lb/hour with EV6 / USCAR Connector - Direct fit for SRT , LS2 & LS7

Siemens DEKA High Impedance Injectors

These injectors flow 46.5 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and much more at higher PSI! In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current Siemens DEKA engineering and are used on many high power turbo and supercharged oem applications.

These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures and in fact, that is exactly what they were designed for!

Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.

Features:

• Genuine, reliable Siemens Injectors
  • Excellent response characteristics
  • Robust Design
  • High Impedance
  • Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility

Specifications:

• Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
  • Gain: 0.75
  • Spray Pattern: Cone
  • Electrical Connector: USCAR (New-style V=EV6 / Oval / LS2)
  • Fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings.
  • Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa): 46.5 lb/hr = 5.86g/s = 478cc/min (+/-3%)
  • Static Flow Rate @ 58.0PSI (400kPa): 53.7 lb/hr = 6.77g/s = 552cc/min (+/-3%)
  • Dynamic Flow Rate 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz (400kPa): 11.42mg/pulse +/-4%

But I dont think I am getting all the information that the ECU wants to get the most from the setup,  can you help with the information that the Link Software wants?

Cooper

The info you are going to want is the injector dead time information. This is the time required for the injector to flow over varying voltages and pressure.

Often its not provided by the injector supplier.

There are people out there that will test injectors and provide this.

The 'Voltage Sensitivity' graph shows what you want, the problem is that it doesn't tell you the actual offset (deadtime) value at each voltage in detail. 

Using the part number in your attachment above I found the following with google. I do not know how accurate it is, or if it matches your injectors.

FI114992cs.jpg

Scott