v44 4.10.2 DI - OFF but activated

josey

Hi guys,

i have strange problem

V44 with 4.10.2 firmware,

DI1 GP input - clutch

DI2 speed sensor

DI3 OFF

ok, im not sure did i connect anything to DI3 (because i just check up logs and i just now realize i have problem) but it is turned OFF, it should not work, right?

well not exactly.

Map which is in this car (lets call it car #2)is taken as base map from another car (lets call it car #1) which have switch wired to DI3 to activate 4D IGN table (for N2O), which retard main ignition table for 4deg.

What happens on car #2, is that vipec is pulling off ignition for 4deg even if DI3 is set as OFF. Log said DI3 status -activated. But again, why is it activating 4D ign table if it is set to OFF, it is suppose to do nothing?

Example,

that should be same thing as that clutch is wired to DI1, and motorsport - launch control is set to OFF, but again is still working (which is not case, i test this like 100 times)

Did anyone have similar problem?

Scott? Dave? Simon?

i can send you log and base map if need

thanks

Edited by josey

Hi please send the base-map. 

If the actual DI channel allocation is off then anything depending on DI 3 to be on to activate should not activate. However if DI 3 had  something allocated (like GP Input) the settings like on level and pullup resistor could cause the DI to be on, even if nothing is connected to it.

Scott