Pin out for 4g1 series

Chong

Scatt sorry i mean that it is for mitsubishi 4g1 series pin out sorry... bcos currently i follow the diagram 4g92 series to wire up the link g4 some sensor are not in the place so i need this pin out for me to install the g4+ again to my car

One more think i wanna to ask is i buy a link g4+ atom from a shop at malaysia here.. and now when i connect my ecu with my lap top it ask me to get a code from dealer to unlock the ecu is that i need to get the code from the shop??

Scatt sorry i mean that it is for mitsubishi 4g1 series pin out sorry... bcos currently i follow the diagram 4g92 series to wire up the link g4 some sensor are not in the place so i need this pin out for me to install the g4+ again to my car

Which 4G1 engine do you have? 4G15, 4G18? Also what model and year is the vehicle?

Scott

You will need to go through and configure the ECU to suit how it has been wired.

You will need to set the triggers to suit the motor (suspect for your application it will be EVO1-3 trigger mode),

set base timing and then maybe adjust the fuelling.

Hi Chong,

Here is an ECU feature chart. It shows what functions each ECU has. As you can see the G4+ Atom does not have launch control or anti-lag. Possibly your friends tuner is using one of the General Purpose RPM Limit tables for a basic form of launch control.

Scott

ECU Model Differentian 0116.pdf

Edited by Scott

• 2 years later...

Here is one way you can do a launch limiter with the Atom.  Use a GP RPM Limit.  Set one axis of the GP limit table to the DI that has your launch switch connected (0 means switch off, 1 means switch is on).  In this example you can see the limit is 10000RPM when the switch is off and 4000RPM with the switch on.  You can use the same strategy to add fuel or retard ignition using 4D fuel and ignition tables.

j5iqmAT.png

• 2 years later...