ECU Settings Check Over Help

r32skizzzaaa

HI everyone

I have configured my ECU g4+ extreme as best as I can.

Could someone please take a look over and check it all out before my next step. Mainly with my injector and coil settings. I think I have done the injectors right, but the coils I have no clue what to do as the coil data I was given doesn't make sense to the ECU dwell table.

I have attached my ECU file tune and injector and coil data sheets.

RB25det

Injectors are Bosch 1000cc.

Coils are NZEFI high energy coils.   http://www.nzefi.com/wp-content/uploads/NZEFI-HEIIC-ID-0C.pdf

Fuel used 98

Track/Drift car

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks Matt

Hi Matt.docx

track car tune remake offline.pclr

Edited by r32skizzzaaa

Hi Matt.

A new dwell table for you is attached.  Save this to your desktop, then right click on your existing dwell table then go Import/Export>import from file and choose this new table.  This dwell table is still conservative for these coils so you have got some head room to crank them up a little more later if you ever have spark issues but I doubt you will.

Your injector settings are all good.

I had a quick look over the rest of your tune file, didn't notice any major issues.  Only comments; You have an IAT sensor setup but you have IAT fuel trim turned off.  I suggest you copy these settings out of one of the link Skyline base maps.  MAP limit is set quite low - you will only get about 8psi boost before that starts to cut.  RPM limit is set quite low.

Ignition Dwell Control (ms).lte

Hi Adam

You are a legend! Have updated the dwell table, awesome how link made it easy to do! sweet that sounds good.

Yea don't you tune first and then turn that on? Oh right I set that low incase something goes wrong with my boost control. I put it 22psi or something so how will it cut at 8psi? Is there a calculation I don't know or? First time so would love to know. And same with RPM limit just for safety then when happy will increase 500 or more RPM.

Thanks again :D

Oh right I set that low incase something goes wrong with my boost control. I put it 22psi or something so how will it cut at 8psi? Is there a calculation I don't know or? First time so would love to know. 

Here's your present MAP limit table:

Capture.png

Perhaps you are confusing Absolute and Gauge pressure.  I'll let you wiki the difference.  Note the A in MAP means "Absolute".  So at sea level a MAP of 160Kpa would be about 60Kpa (or 8.8Psi) "Boost" or "gauge" pressure.  Basically you subtract atmosphere pressure (~100Kpa) from Absolute to get to gauge pressure.