Lean spikes on acceleration

Bleu180th

I have a 91 dodge stealth that I'm using a Link v14 ECU with PC Link 2.5.  I don't have a hand controller so I don't know if I'm missing any functionality that PC Link does not offer.

While logging the car I have noticed that going from cruise to enrichment the O2 sensor picks up a ridiculous lean spike.  The O2 goes from reading a relatively steady 0.4v-0.6v straight to 0.0v for about 0.2 seconds.  Then it climbs back to where it needs to be, maybe a tad richer because of the enrichment.  I've played around with the acceleration enrichment tables and the wake up pulse cycles but its still there.  I'm using a MAP only set up and have the computer configured for the 3000gt to allow sequential injection.  My closest lead is that I can slowly raise the RPM from idle, ~900RPM, to ~1300-1400RPM before the computer notices.  Obviously if I do this slow enough with no load nothing phenomenal happens. 

My main question I have is, "Is the acceleration enrichment and wake up pulse tied in any way to TPS when I have my computer configured for MAP only and sequential injection?"  I thought TPS was not required for any of the settings I currently am employing.

I browsed the G1 forums, but I couldn't find a relevant solution.  Your company offers amazing service, even on its legacy products.  Really looking forward to hearing from you.

Bleu

Hi Bleu

In the Accel settings there is a spot for setting the Enrichment mode, if this is on MAP then all accel fuelling will be based of the change in MAP.

A TPS input will generally react faster and there is the possibility this will help.

G1Accel.JPG