Can setup to Dash2pro and thermocouple

Skylinekrille

Im trying to add more data to the stream, but at the moment i am stuck, im using Link G4 thunder, and i want to send the thermouple data 1 and 2 to the dash, ive checked the video on how to set up custom data frames and such, but i seem to missing something cause i get up very wrong numbers on the dash2pro, i have added a data stream, and added a frame inside, and put in the 2 thermocouple streams wich is 16bit wide, what im unsure of is the divider and offset, in the test calculator it says divider 10 and offset is 1000, here is where im stuck 

in the dash2pro setup i use the Exah1 and Exah2 and reconfigure them to the adress (1200) wich i set the CAN ID to in the LINK, and put in the first data starting from byte 0 to 15 and the other from from 16 to 31 and choose the Motorola seq for byte order, not sure if this it right either? and also put in 10 as scale and 1000 the dash displays very wrong numbers.

so not sure what im doing wrong?

Edited by Skylinekrille

• 11 months later...

sorry for very late followup on this. It showed up some sensible, only thing thats wrong is the decimal, like it says 2450 degrees, when its 245, i tried to change some data, but im lost =)

That's weird, looking at Scott's config it all looks ok to me but the easy fix will be to put a divider of 10 in the Link CAN stream like this:

978L7H7.png