Cal Tables AEM

Nettlez

Hi,

I'm trying to set up cal tables for my AEM wideband and boost gauges. I'm having trouble with putting a minus figure in for the boost gauge and then it wont let me have decimal increments for the afr gauge. I have attached pics of the tables that are in the instructions that come with the gauges, I just want to put these figures into a cal table for analog input.

Thanks

2.JPG

1.JPG

For the wideband you don't need a cal table.  Your AEM analog has the same calibration as the newer "x-series" so you can use the already preconfigured cal in the software.  Set it up like this:

Capture.png

What are you trying to do with the boost gauge?  Do you want to use the sensor as a MAP sensor?

Thanks for the reply, I just found that when I updated the software so that's one down. Yes I just want to use it as a map sensor, I noticed also now on the update there are extra map sensor calibrations, there's one for a Bosch 3.5 bar which seems very similar to the aem one, do we know if it's the same? 

Thanks yeh that looks to be the same, I have got aem 30-5132 boost gauge and aem 30-5130 wide and but they look to be the same. I was confused as it wouldn't let me put a minus figure in for psi and the table supplied in the instructions doesn't show kpa. All sorted now thanks