3sgte st205 converted in to coil on plug direct spark

Mohsin

hi
i had issues with distributor spark to i thought i should go for coil on plug system with the help of link staff here it is what i did
as mentioned the correct connection of  pin numbers for ignition cylinder are like this..

ecu pin 20 to cylinder 1

ecu pin pin 7 to cylinder 2

ecu pin 8 to cylinder 3
ecu pin 17 to cylinder 4
but if i connect with this way my car does not even start but it backfires which indicates wrong firing order
so i tried myself to make it at least start so here it is what i actually did
ecu pin 7 to cylinder 3
ecu pin 8 to cylinder 2
ecu pin 17 to to cylinder 1
ecu pin 20 to cylinder 4
now the car starts fine but dont know what i m doing wrong why it is not starting on the wire connections as link mentioned.. 
on this strings car starts fine but i m having base timing issues if i set my base timing to 10 from ecu and set the distributor timing to 10 with timing gun after that car gets retard and does not run properly and secondly my ignition timing does not stays same all the time it changes even distribuor is locked  i checked my distributor it is fine kindly let me know what to do next do i need to change any other paramters i just set the ignition to direct spark nothing else..... or if there is any easiest way to get rid of distributor   so please tell me if i can use any cam sensor if yes so how to wire it up ...
i m just stuck on it i m also attaching my pcl file if you want to check the further settings thank you in advance.

cop pcl.pclr

done with the issue thanks to link and special thanks to @Scott
just changed the trigger offset to 360 and all good now 
only my rpm meter is no more working in my cluster... but it is working when i start logging can i use any pinout for it or i will have to use a device to run my tacho ?