More Trigger pattern and software GUI

powerboy

After i play with Fury more than two months with 4 engine.
So i has a few requirements.

- Is it possible to update the firmware to support trigger 1 support not only "A valid tooth count must divide evenly into 360".

So many moto-bike engine crank wheel is not match with this condition.

- For software tuning page, is it possible to shows 3D Fuel graph and Fuel table on the same time.

- Is it possible to update the firmware to support trigger 1 support not only "A valid tooth count must divide evenly into 360".

So many moto-bike engine crank wheel is not match with this condition.

I'm happy to ask the engineers if it is possible. Do you have some examples of motorbike engines and what trigger patterns are found on them?

- For software tuning page, is it possible to shows 3D Fuel graph and Fuel table on the same time.

Yes, this is possible. Here is a video showing how to do this, and some other cool functions of the 3D table view:

https://youtu.be/Eo9zBcIkacs

Scott

"I'm happy to ask the engineers if it is possible. Do you have some examples of motorbike engines and what trigger patterns are found on them?"

Example of engines in my experience 
Yamaha MT01  15-2 teeth
KTM 250-540  33teeth and 31teeth (modified, change carburetor to injector system)
Honda s2000   13+1 teeth

And thank you very much about youtube link to setup tuning gui.
Boy

Hi

To date of all the factory trigger patterns we have worked with that are multi tooth all have been divisible into 360.

Including a factory injected KTM which was a 36-2 from memory.

The issue is if it does not divide in evenly you will get rounding errors on calculating the engine position.

Will be interesting to see what engineering think on this if there are factory systems doing it.

Hi Simon

I agree with you what most of EFI engine come CPS is divisible into 360.
But some of old engine with carburetor system there is only one trigger on crank wheel (2 pulse per 720 degree) for wasted ignition trig.

The 2 pulses per 720 degree are not accuracy, So some of crank gear is adapted like CPS.

Thank you

Boy