Cruise Control Setup

NongNot

Dear Technical Support

I use G4+ Fury in 1JZ-GTE VVT-i with new E-Throttle. Everything is pretty good. But I try to install cruise system with original switch form Toyota. I use Analog Volt to define the buttons and also use DI for brake switch. All button defined perfectly except ON button. The cruise status not change to Active. What wrong?

please suggest me

Thank you very much

Hey there, 

You'll want to check the output of the AN Volt signal when you have the ON switch turned on, and see if it matches the Analog Voltage thresholds table in the cruise control setup menu. 

By default the ON button is set to 0 volts, you might find that the toyota switch outputs to 0.5 volts or something like that instead when the ON button is pressed. 

Looking at the log it actually looks like when you are requesting cruise control on, the voltage on the input is going to 4.98V

This would suggest that your ON Switch voltage should be 4.98

Edited by Simon

It seem to be at 0 for more of the time. Making me think this is the state that the switch is in normally rather than when you are pressing the button.

Also just noticed you are on 5.5.6 firmware I was testing on 5.6.4 can you upgrade to 5.6.4 firmware and see if you still have an issue. 

Cruise.JPG

Has there been a change to how long you need to hold down the ON button for? 

In my car it's seemed harder to get it started for some reason, pretty sure nothing physical has changed.

Will take some logs when my car's back together.

• 3 years later...