G4+ storm old and new comparison

mack85n

Thanks Simon,

So the Storm Blue can support traditional and modeled fuel tables? If tuning sequential and batch injection the base fuel table still remains the same as far as inputs in the table go doesn't it? It's only the settings for injection mode that change doesn't it?

Thanks,

Thanks,

What would be the best way to wire my 6 cylinder TB48 with the blue G4+ Storm. As it only has 4 inj drives would I be better to go with multi group or semi sequential given my injectors don't exceed the max current draw? 

Also what are the advantages/disadvantages of having injection occur every 360 as opposed to720 degrees of engine rotation in batch injection? Does the ECU calculate if injection occurs at 360 and doubles the duration of 720 degree injection? Probably been covered before but I want to ensure I do get the best ECU for what I have available. 

Thanks,

With a blue G4+ Storm, I would pair the injectors and run the motor in semi sequential.

But as for get the best ecu for what you have available, I would look into either a storm black, fury, or Xtreme as these will allow you to run full sequential fuel and ignition and have much more useable functionality.

Brad