Wideband o2 sensor wiring directly to ecu board?

05sti

I have a g4+ almost ready to go into the car. I am planning out how to run the wires and I purchased a male connector that will fit directly into the supplied "wideband' 4 pin female end on the ecu. I just can't find which pins correspond to which wires for the wideband. Does anyone have a diagram of this? 

I highly recommend the LINK CAN-Lambda. Much more precise as the analog ones. I've seen huge errors in readings on some analoge controllers. Especially the AEM uego to name one.... 

Simon no wrong inhibitions to recommend one of the LINK product. They are more than great! ;-) 

• 2 weeks later...

If my sensor has it's own power already, do I just have to run a 0-5v output from the sensor to the input on the board? I have positive 0-5v output and negative 0-5v output. One of these would be the AN 11 volt lambda?

I have the whole AEM uego X wideband kit. It has it's own power and ground and then the various different outputs seen in this PDF on page 3, sorry for not linking it in the previous post I meant to! http://aemelectronics.com/files/instructions/30-0300 X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Gauge.pdf

It seems like I would run the white wire 0-5v analog output to the top right of the connector on the ecu and not have to run anything else because I already have it all wired into the car?

• 5 years later...
On 2/22/2017 at 9:01 AM, Simon said:

On that connector bottom 2 pins are ground

Top right is 14V

Top left is AN volt 11 input.

It would need a external wideband controller to run the sensor and then AN volt 11 can be set as Lambda.

Can you run an oxygen sensor without a can lambda ? Can you plug a type of oxygen senser straight into the exhaust?

Or should I just leave it unplugged till I get one?

Anyone have advice for me ? I have a g4+ , I got the idea that the 4 pin plug coming out the loom is an oxygen plug since everything else is hooked up and there isn't one ?

Screenshot_20220626-234152_Gallery.jpg