G4+ Fury into a Subaru Impreza STI

Jareds

HI All.

I want to make an adaption harness to gut a G4+ Fury in a 06-07 Impreza STI.

Without ruining the OEM harness - I want to make a plug and play adapter.  

Can someone point me in the right direction for doing this.  I obviously have the pintouts for the fury - I also have the pinouts for the OEM ECU.  However, I am hoping that possibly someone from the LINK team can assist with a 1-to-1 diagram to do this?

Thanks,

Jared

Very nice! :)

What I found is this... "http://www.vi-pec.com/techdata/ecu-manuals-v-series/subaru-v10-plugin-manual" 

Whats nice about it is that they specify all the OEM functions and have assigned an in/output to it which we can then assign accordingly on our LINK's.

That way we know we havent missed anything I suppose.  They also indicate the OEM pinout.

Very nice! :)

What I found is this... "http://www.vi-pec.com/techdata/ecu-manuals-v-series/subaru-v10-plugin-manual" 

Whats nice about it is that they specify all the OEM functions and have assigned an in/output to it which we can then assign accordingly on our LINK's.

That way we know we havent missed anything I suppose.  They also indicate the OEM pinout.

You will find the same pinout and pin function maps are already in the PCLink help file, and they will probably more up to date than that old Vi-Pec document.

LEUpY6R.png