Lambda resolution on Log

Anthony Parle

Hi Anthony,

I think you have found a bug or problem with the AFR Avg parameter.  In my testing it seems to be adding the two lambdas together but then not dividing by two to get the average.  The Lambda average parameter works correctly though, so as a work around for now you can just log Lambda average but set your units to AFR and it will display averaged AFR.

I'm not sure what is causing your decimal place problem, normally if using Lambda it will do 3dp by default and 2dp for AFR.  I will need to see your .pclr and log to work that out.

89cewDt.png

Hi Adam,

Not sure what the PCLR file is but here is the log from the ECU.  It seems that if you want to just read the direct voltage from the ECU when its displayed in the Log view file you can see fraction only hole numbers.  In the attached log file there is point were one O2 stopped working.

Edit can't send it as we are over the size limit.

do you have a email

Anthony,  I have given you my email via PM.  ".pclr" is your map/cal/tune file.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do, although when I get your log that might help explain it.  Why do you want to see voltage?

Hi Adam,

You will or did send me your email as I can't find it.

Okay so the reason I need better resolution on voltages is that I am using Link G4+ in the develop of a HCCI engine which is basicly a compression igniation, no spark plug.  Also just not sure why the numbers that appear on the scale on the left don't show up in the bit above.