blaine@carmenaperformance

Honda J35 trigger pattern

That is looking quite different to any of the existing patterns the crank looks the most unique. I'm assuming its an iVtec so will have variable cam timing?

How sure are you that those pictures do actually match your engine?  The reason I ask is we have a "j35 V6" trigger pattern in our bible here and it shows 12 teeth on crank and 4 teeth on cam.  I had a USA customer call me last night with a "j35 V6" and we got his running using the S2000 trigger mode (which is also 12T evenly spaced on crank). 

As far as I know we have not been given any information to make a trigger mode to support it.  We will need at bare minimum a 2 channel scope capture of the crank and cam.  Preferably a 3 channel capture including #1 spark if you have a running engine.

22 hours ago, Adamw said:

As far as I know we have not been given any information to make a trigger mode to support it.  We will need at bare minimum a 2 channel scope capture of the crank and cam.  Preferably a 3 channel capture including #1 spark if you have a running engine.

Okay. Mine isn't running yet, but when I get it close I will get a scope capture for you. Or, if I can find a running one I can play with, I will get a capture