2JZ anti lag & launch switch

chw37

Hi im looking to install 2 switches, one for anti lag and one for launch control on my supra using the G4+ supra link

Id like to get them installed ready for my tuner to start work but im unsure exactly how to wire them?

Im using 3 pin switches

I believe i need to wire to a digital input for each?

What about the other pins on the switches?

Thanks

I assume by "3 pin" these must be SPDT.  There are a few ways you can do it but the easiest would be; The center or common pin goes to ground, then either one of the outside pins goes to a DI. The 3rd pin wont be connected to anything.  You will need one DI for each switch.

I assume by "3 pin" these must be SPDT.  There are a few ways you can do it but the easiest would be; The center or common pin goes to ground, then either one of the outside pins goes to a DI. The 3rd pin wont be connected to anything.  You will need one DI for each switch.

Thanks

The switch is just a little rocker switch with a small led in the middle

It has a ground pin, 12v pin, accessory pin

So im assuming accessory pin to the DI on ecu, ground to ground and would i connect the 12v to a switched live for the led to work?

Edited by chw37

Thanks

The switch is just a little rocker switch with a small led in the middle

It has a ground pin, 12v pin, accessory pin

So im assuming accessory pin to the DI on ecu, ground to ground and would i connect the 12v to a switched live for the led to work?

yes sir.  Wire it exactly as you described.

• 2 years later...