Gauge Options (Perfect Tuning Universal...)

CrysAk

I'm currently looking for gauge options for the Link G4+

I would love to run Defi gauges, I like the idea of multiple dedicated analogue displays but at the same time don't want to run multiple sensors of the same type... especially as.. well.. i have a Link... as such I'm looking at gauge options that piggy back specifically on the Link... I'm not a huge fan of the Link G4+ official options at the moment, so I'm looking into other options and Perfect Tuning's gauge has caught my attention.

Has anybody got any experience with this... http://perfecttuning.net/en/gauge/68-universal-gauge-linkg4.html

It looks pretty good!

Have not had any experience with this. But it looks pretty cool for specific customers who use there cars on the street and would like multi link gauges all in one. Please share your experience if you decide to use this.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been using a Perfect Tuning universal gauge for a few weeks now. I really like it, as you can set it to display whatever info the ecu is feeding via CAN.

It is easy to use, display is very easy to read, menu and settings are easy to navigate and calibration of inputs, alarms, display etc can be done via laptop or smartphone which is cool.

Perfect Tuning is a one man opperation, and he is very easy to deal with. If you have any questions or problems just message him and he will sort it out straight away.

He also welcoms any feedback and suggestions on how to make the gauge better, and is currently working on a new LED display layout I requested for AFR to make it a little less distracting under normal conditions.

Initially there was a couple of small issues with AFR readings and displayed values doing funny things but these were fixed with firmware updates which I recieved within an hour or so of contacting him.

His customer service is excellent!

I have just found an issue with alarm settings too, which he is sorting out as I write this.

So, if you do buy one, be sure to give him any feedback or suggestions you might have as all customers will benifit from new features via firmware upgrades.

And if we had more information available from the ecu via CAN, that would be awesome too as it would make the gauge even better, hint hint.....

And if we had more information available from the ecu via CAN, that would be awesome too as it would make the gauge even better, hint hint.....

You can send almost any parameter you like over CAN.  What do you need that is not possible at present?