Boost control and wideband signal calibration

Bulldozer9300

Hi! I have WRXLink (7-9) and it feels like the boost controller doesnt work. do I have the right channel? (aux 6) 

Also Im having some trouble calibrating the input for wideband lambda. which cal table should I use? And is Lambda 1 correct setup for a wideband lambda?

Hi! I have WRXLink (7-9) and it feels like the boost controller doesnt work. do I have the right channel? (aux 6) 

Yes that should be correct.  To test, you can set Aux 6 function to "Test (PWM)" and you should hear the solenoid clicking.

Also Im having some trouble calibrating the input for wideband lambda. which cal table should I use? And is Lambda 1 correct setup for a wideband lambda?

Most Lambda controllers are linear so it is easiest to use the two point calibrations such as Cal 4, 5 or 6.  Yes "Lambda 1" is the correct parameter to assign to the input.

• 5 months later...

Thank you very much. Also I have this issue that my AFR keeps changing all the time and it seems like the ecu doesn´t tune itself at all.  I have understood that traditional ECUs tune the fuel map all the time within 20%? If I make a tune that says 14.7 AFR on idle and for example at 50kmh, the afr might be different the next time I drive the car. Is the ecu missing some information or is my setup incorrect?

Ps. The wideband is connected and ecu is able to use the wideband for quick tune.