MarcD

CLL fuel correction %

looking through some logs I see that the Closed Loop Lambda is active in a number of locations.

I note that the scale is fuel %

is it the same % as main fuel table?

i.e. if it shows CLL has added 3.4% fuel in a certain cell, if I retrospectively go into main fuel table and adjust the number by that amount, it would mean the fuel table is then tuned to match the AFR table?

Thanks
Marc

i.e. if it shows CLL has added 3.4% fuel in a certain cell, if I retrospectively go into main fuel table and adjust the number by that amount, it would mean the fuel table is then tuned to match the AFR table?

Yes your logic here is correct.

Note another method is to do logs with CLL turned off, you can then use the mixture map function to automatically apply adjustments to the fuel table.

HI Adam

is there a way to get mixture map to "add back" the correction that CLL has applied and is registered in the log and then apply to the fuel table?

am leaving CLL on as cheap insurance but want to ensure I am as close as possible with the map.

thanks

Marc

21 hours ago, MarcD said:

is there a way to get mixture map to "add back" the correction that CLL has applied and is registered in the log and then apply to the fuel table?

This is not possible at present.