RH9 GTR

Flames on decel.

Hello.

I am using a G4+ plugin platform. Can i get flames on decel or high rpm throttle lift off  using over run fuel cut ?

Is there any other way to achieve it ? I have read the help file, before applying it   just wanted to have your opinion.

Thanks. 

Go for a drive with your laptop connected.  Turn on snake trails and watch your fuel table during a high speed lift off, take a note of the cells in the table that the snake trail moves through.  Most likely it will be the very top right cornier like I have highlighted below.  Put much larger numbers in these cells.  You will probably get more effect if you also remove about 20deg of timing from the ignition table in the same area.  Be prepared for a big hit in fuel economy after this change.

zngdJqx.png

Edited by Adamw

I got it exactly !! Adam why are you using MGP instead of MAP ? any specific reason ?

I dont even know what that fuel table was from - it was just whatever map I had open at the time.

Our general recommendation is to use MGP as a load axis rather than MAP.  The reason is MGP compensates for changes in barometric pressure (or altitude) better.