er34 rb25det neo ecu pinout

OGtrent

Hi im new to the forum and to Link ecu's im currently wiring in a g4 storm to my engine harness using the factory harness Chopping oem ecu plug and removing the wiring i do not need for the engine to run im using the pc link download for most the info and a pinout from the nissan manual.

looking through the pc link software i found the pin out section (pictured) now for my question is this a list of pins all that is  required in the harness to run the vehicle as there are alot of pins missing/not listed when i was cross referencing the pinout i have  (also pictured) 

thanks look forward to the answers :D

ecu pinout LINK.jpg

Neo_Pinout_1.thumb.jpg.a8ca9c9e82b8d1d8898194cd6f4dc22f.jpg

Neo_Pinout_2.thumb.jpg.abf3a9d811f20bd7fdbdfc11fa0368ad.jpg

Yes is the answer you are looking for, you may also wish to cross reference to the Pin Functions in PCLink for that plug-in as they make more sense when looking at the OE loom.

The way I do this is I only take the wires that are needed and terminate into the new header, I then make sure the ECU can see everything I want and then and only then do I remove the wiring I dont need.

Did you realise the R34 Neo Plugin is on sale this month? - not a lot of use to you if you have already purchased the Storm.

looking through the pc link software i found the pin out section (pictured) now for my question is this a list of pins all that is  required in the harness to run the vehicle as there are alot of pins missing/not listed when i was cross referencing the pinout i have  (also pictured) 

There is actually quite a bit more required than shown in our Pinout.  I will send you a bit more info via PM.