Config Bosch 0281002399

Typ17 16vg60

Hi @ all, I try to set the temp/map Sensor in my ecu. I got problem with my temp axis, I can not set the temperature to minus. The value jumps to zero under value zero (when I want example - 20grad Celsius). I have a g4+ xtreme. I won't to change the ecu in winter and look for settings bevor I change my old one.. I have the datasheet from the sensor... Maybe anybody can help. Please forgive me for my bad bad English, I'm from Germany. Greetings Benny

Post your calibration file...

I'm able to configure a temp sensor with negative temperature on the axis.

As an example, using the latest PCLink software, I set an Analog Input as an Air Temp Sensor, and under Sensor Type I used Cal Table 1. 

I opened Cal Table 1, and set Input Units to Ohms, Output Units to C*, Output Table Start to -40, etc etc...

Hi Benny,

This sensor should not need a custom calibration, I'm fairly certain it uses the standard "Bosch NTC" calibration that is already available in the ECU.  From your explanation it sounds more like maybe your "error high" and "error low" might be set wrong so that the temp defaults to zero when voltage goes below your error low value?

Thanks for the fast answer, great forum! 

I'm on work (lateshift) when I'm at home I will send the Bosch datasheet. I look on the Standart ntc  and the value in the link configuration table there are extreme different ohm at Celsius then my datasheet... 

Thanks very much for your help! 

Go to a image host website like this for example:  https://postimages.org/  Upload your photo.

It will then take you to a page that gives you different types of links that you can copy.  Copy the "hotlinks for forums" link and paste that link into your forum message here.  Then when you submit your message the image will become live.

Thanks for the example, but I don't understand it with all the things and Adresses :blink:

Via email no problem when anybody want to got it or to make it online.. 

Greetings 

The answer, I write it:rolleyes:

MAP is from 20-250kPa

min 20kPa by 0.4V starting to max 250kPa by 4.65V ending! 

IAT

It is from - 40c by 45303ohm to 130c by 89.28ohm

I continue to list it detail by time 

Hope it helps for anyone