Help with wiring/ pinouts... 2jzgte and thunder

Cozcorners

I don't know if this is a glitch in the base map but when you load this map into the fury or thunder the injector settings come up as in the picture. 

This has been identified as Danny's problem. 

Should a link dekar not know about this? Does a tuner not go through these settings? 

I also not this base map says plug in.. Is there supposed to be another base map for wire in ecu? 

20170724_094404_zpsfjc1pjbc.jpg

The problem stems in this case from taking a map from an ecu that has not had peak and hold settings available and then loading to a ECU with those settings available.

We try hard to avoid this happening but in this case a setting has got through.

Now we are aware will work to get it fixed so in the future it does not happen.

Yes I would say it is as the settings should be checked but the reality is very had to be sure you have got everything (there are a lot of settings).

Final check should of course be the actual running of the engine which can then highlight an issue and it then becomes a case of finding it.

Yeah was weird as car was running fine until it hit boost 4500rpm then sounded like a mad misfire.. 

To think these settings caused that would have been hard to detect because of it feeling like a mis fire. 

• 4 years later...

hello, i hvae recently bought a 2jz and i want to fix its wiring but i having a hard time in finding the ecu pinout for the ecu that was given to me with the engine, ecu part no is 89601-22220 it has total 4 plugins all in white colour, there is no sticker on the ecu but i can roughly see 4AT/4WD on, i would really appreciate it you could help me find its pinout diagram so i can fix the wiring, thanks

8 hours ago, hamza munir said:

hello, i hvae recently bought a 2jz and i want to fix its wiring but i having a hard time in finding the ecu pinout for the ecu that was given to me with the engine, ecu part no is 89601-22220 it has total 4 plugins all in white colour, there is no sticker on the ecu but i can roughly see 4AT/4WD on, i would really appreciate it you could help me find its pinout diagram so i can fix the wiring, thanks

This forum is for support with Link ECU's.  If your question is relating to a factory ecu you will be best to ask for help on a toyota forum.