Need help with pin outs (Link Storm g4+) - Honda K20

Phil

Dear all,

Ive got a storm g4+ and im in the process of putting together a toyota mr2 roadster with a honda k20 swap.

so engine loom and power/battery loom is the original honda items - which ideally i would strip down to the minimum.

Heres the issue, i know nothing or next to nothing about wiring, what i would ideally like is directions on what to read or learn to allow me to know what wires of the honda engine loom need to go where on the storm loom.

ive got access to both pin outs ofcourse but aside from an educated guess i cant be certain about tying too many wires together.

Anyone out there prepared to help with such a fundamental question?

Phil

Edited by Phil

Heres a starting point. I've done the same swap into an SW20 over the last year or so with a Fury ecu

The spreadsheet tables "LinkECU" and "Tune" are probably the most interesting to you. The pinouts tab will only be relevant to a k20z4 as the earlier K20A engines ran different plugs to the ECU.

You'll have to sanity check a few things yourself and probbaly change a few other to match your engine and chassis, but its a starting point.

The tune is not complete, its my weekend tinkering project so it runs well enough to go around the block pretty well but not fully tuned by any stretch. Except for the fuel table, most of it is translated from the hondata base maps. the spreadsheet and pclr injector details dont match up either as its now running evo X injectors.

ecu-body wiring factory.pdf

pinouts.xlsx

k20z4-24.3-550cc-ve.pclr

Edited by cj

many thanks for taking the time to reply - im just having a look throught the spreadsheet now

The pinouts tab will only be relevant to a k20z4 as the earlier K20A engines ran different plugs to the ECU.

If i could find a way of ratifying the changes to allow me to correlate the pin outs,- then id be able to make use of alot of excel sheet 'LinkECU'

again many thanks

Phil

• 3 years later...