Cant reach boost target

Cols300

It seems to be working as expected to me.  When you increase wastegate DC, the boost increases.  You have more than 23psi showing in that log.  So most likely, just a tune issue.

Great, thanks heaps for all your help.

Col

This is how i would set up boost control for 25 PSI. Just remember you haven't tuned the fuel/ignition cells that high and the boost DC values will need some fine tuning.

Base 2 (1).pclr

Thanks Ducie.

Can you tell me why my DC table measures MGP and your MAP?

Can you explain the difference please?

Cheers.

Col

This is how i would set up boost control for 25 PSI. Just remember you haven't tuned the fuel/ignition cells that high and the boost DC values will need some fine tuning.

Ok, So I have adjusted the axis to show MAP.

I have added 259 and 262 in the MAP axis as yours started at 265 and my table seemed to be bigger, I have left the values in that section as zero, do I need to change them?

Do I need to add vales in the bottom 282? as they are also all zero.

My table also shows 1000 and 1500 RPM. Do I need to add values in their?

It looks like I have an opportunity for a small amount of dyno time this Saturday, so im wanting to get this as close as possible I guess because, to utilise dyno time as best as possible.

Thanks Again.

Col

Base 2 (1).pclr

MAP Table.pclr

Start by getting a nice flat boost cure @ 274Kpa then add axis above and below. Subtract DC% from 274 figure when boost is more and add DC % from 274Kpa when boost is less. 280 row is left at 0 as a safety, so if boost spikes it comes down quickly. Use the log file to help with DC figures. 

High performance academy have some really helpful videos on this subject and many more.   

MAP Table.pclr