300z link running rb25?

dee242

They are quite similar so you will be able to make it work with some changes to the wiring.

From memory the main difference is because of the firing order, so injector drives 2,4,5,6 are on different pins and same with ignition channels 2,4,5,6. Most of the other differences are subtle such as the DI's for A/C, powersteer and a couple of the auxes which can probably just be swapped in the software.  I will have a closer look on Monday and confirm.  Remind me if I dont post back here on Monday.

Sorry, I knew I would forget after the weekend...

Ok, so below is a list of what I can see are the main differences.  Most of it we can take care of with just settings changes to the ECU.  The 3 pins highlighted in orange are the one you need to take care of.

The injector/ignition drive differences I took care of by fudging the firing order in the software.  Attached is a map with most of these differences re-assigned and firing order modified.  The only thing I didnt bother to set up is fuel pump speed control since I dont know what model car you have and if you still have the FP controller.  The fuel pump will just run at full speed all the time with this map.

AFThIOO.png

300Z Xtreme Plugin fitted to GTR.pclr

Edited by Adamw

Okay perfect I'm getting 3 fault codes ant3 at 5v  but I'm not using the expansion harness and anv4 at ground anv4 is the link iat sensor i think I may have the polarity reversed 

I have the iat wired into the mag signal but I realized I am going to have to put it over to pin 36

You currently have NA volt 5 assigned as PSteer Switch not wideband.

The Function would need to be changed to Lambda 1 for the input you are using.

AN volt 4 and AN volt 6 are the stock O2 inputs you could use one of these.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I knew I would forget after the weekend...

Ok, so below is a list of what I can see are the main differences.  Most of it we can take care of with just settings changes to the ECU.  The 3 pins highlighted in orange are the one you need to take care of.

The injector/ignition drive differences I took care of by fudging the firing order in the software.  Attached is a map with most of these differences re-assigned and firing order modified.  The only thing I didnt bother to set up is fuel pump speed control since I dont know what model car you have and if you still have the FP controller.  The fuel pump will just run at full speed all the time with this map.

AFThIOO.png

300Z Xtreme Plugin fitted to GTR.pclr

The picture aside to place an 5 as power steering switch and I had it originally going to anv4 but I would get an o2 sensor code and there was no function selection for lambs 1

The picture aside to place an 5 as power steering switch and I had it originally going to anv4 but I would get an o2 sensor code and there was no function selection for lambs 1

Huh?  Can you try to explain that again?  Im not sure if you are asking a question or making a statement...